LiveDataScript is no longer available for download. This page is kept for posterity.
LiveDataScript was a handy utility for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 that allowed you to script data from a database into SQL insert statements. Features included:
- Scripting of multiple tables, a single table or selected rows from a table
- Connecting to multiple servers, allowing you to script from different server into on file
- Scripting straight to a file, to the clipboard or to a new window
- Scripting derived columns or even completely arbitrary SQL - scripts are not confined to the columns currently in a table
- Scripting with identity insertion for tables that have identity columns